Pianos & Keyboards
A more affordable version of the Yamaha CP4 with all the same playability. The CP40 Stage features a selection of grand piano sounds based on the Yamaha CFIIIs, one of Yamaha's Premium Collection grand pianos.
Yamaha's extensive experience in crafting fine acoustic pianos helps them in creating the ultimate digital pianos. Their advanced Graded Hammer Effect (GHE) action gives all keys an authentic resistance that increases from the top register to the lower - just as on an actual acoustic piano. Which means that you can naturally pound out thunderous low notes with your left hand and let the fingers on your right dance and fly with the high notes.
In crafting the authentic sound of the CP series, they used meticulously recorded stereo samples of top-quality instruments, taken at various playing strengths, and included subtle elements such as String Resonance, Stereo Sustain, and even Key-Off Samples that capture the felt dampers muting the piano strings - providing the most authentic sounding and finely nuanced acoustic piano voices possible.
The CP40 Stage's slim, lightweight design (36lb.) combines portability with elegant style. An easy to use interface with large lighted buttons for splits and layers gives you all the controls you need right at your fingertips.
- 15 CFIII grand piano voices
- 35 Vintage electric pianos (tine, reed, DX and original CP80)
- 247 Voices including Basses, Strings, Pads and more based on Yamaha's flagship Motif
- 62 Virtual Circuit Modeling effects, Reverb, Chorus, Master 3 band EQ and Compressor
- 88 Note Graded Hammer action
- Slim, elegant lightweight design (36 lbs.) for portability
- FC3 foot pedal for half damper and sound board resonance included
- Sustain pedal sold separately
01 - UAXM0104006242021RK0103