Out of stock
This ultra-portable keyboard features a variety of built-in instrument voices and accompaniment styles, making practice more fun and keeping students engaged. Additional features include touch-sensitive keys that add dynamics to your playing and a duo mode that splits the keyboard into two halves each with its own middle C for practicing with a partner. The Yamaha Education Suite (Y.E.S) allows you to practice using the preset songs at your own pace, while the auto power off function saves energy by shutting the keyboard down after a period of inactivity.
The PSR-E360 comes in two attractive finishes, one with a dark wood grain reminiscent of an acoustic piano, and the other with a lighter wood grain finish similar to a classical guitar. A power adapter and music rest are included.
- Touch-sensitive keys add dynamics to your playing. Play lightly and the sound is soft. Strike the keys harder and the sound is louder.
- Duo mode splits the keyboard into two halves, each with its own "middle C" for practicing with a partner.
- Yamaha Education Suite (Y.E.S.) allows you to practice using the preset songs (or MIDI files on compatible instruments) at your own pace—one hand at a time, or both together.
- Auto power off saves energy by shutting down after a period of inactivity.
- Style Recommender quickly finds suitable accompaniments based what you play on the keyboard. You can play the piano, pound out a drum beat, or just tap a simple rhythm pattern on one key. The Clavinova narrows hundreds of Styles down to the eight best matches, so you can start making music quickly.
- The Portable Grand button instantly resets the keyboard to the grand piano voice.
- The Master EQ allows you to tailor the overall output for optimal sound in different listening situations.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.