The HT Club 40 Mark II 40W 1x12 tube combo amp from Blackstar refines this award-winning line and elevates it to a new level of performance with enhanced tonal quality, more versatility and control, and even more pro features, including power reduction and USB recording output.
Equipped with two channels and four footswitchable voices, the HT Club 40 MkII is the ideal gigging valve amp for club-sized venues. The 40W EL34 driven power amplifier has groundbreaking clean punch and dynamics with expanded tone controls that will easily cut through in a full-band situation. The Power Reduction feature allows further flexibility, by allowing the guitarist to attenuate to 10% of the 40W of power, making the HT Club 40 MkII a great fit for home and studio use.
Available in a stunning BLONDE edition with cream tolex, tan basketweave fret, cream panel, chickenhead knobs, and a brown leather handle.
- 40-watt all-tube 1 x 12-inch guitar combo amplifier
- 12-inch Celestion Seventy-80 speaker delivers classic punch, warmth, and midrange
- 2 footswitchable channels with voicing switches deliver tonal flexibility
- Coax sparkling highs and lucid lows from the boutique-style clean channel
- Overdrive channel supplies enough gain for blues, classic rock, and hard rock
- Infinite Shape Feature (ISF) dials in everything from American to British high-gain tones
- Speaker-emulated output for recording or running straight to a PA
- Digital reverb with Dark/Bright switch gives you access to the reverb style you crave
- Effects loop with Loop Level switch makes integrating your pedalboard and other effects easy
- USB audio output
- Stock Photos
03 - UBA210902159
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.