Gibson SG Standard Electric Guitar, Ebony
Back in Black...
The Gibson SG Standard rocks the classic looks and features associated with the late 60's style SG models sought after by many. A rounded profile mahogany neck, bound rosewood fingerboard, long tenon 19th fret neck joint, and a solid mahogany body provide the backbone for singing sustain. The 490R and 490T Alnico II pickups provide the power to drive. A black, 5-ply, full-face pickguard set this SG Standard apart from others... a truly versatile classic.
- Body Styles: SG
- Body Shape: SG
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Body Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Profile: Rounded
- Scale Length: 628.65 mm / 24.75 in
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 304.8 mm / 12 in
- Fret Count: 22
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Graph Tech
- Nut Width: 43.05 mm / 1.694 in
- End Of Board Width: 57.4 mm / 2.259 in
- Inlays: Acrylic Trapezoids
- Finish: Chrome
- Bridge: Aluminum Nashville Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece: Aluminum Stop Bar
- Tuning Machines: Grover Rotomatics w/ Kidney Buttons
- Pickguard: Black 5-ply Full Face
- Control Knobs: Black Top Hats with Silver Reflector
- Switch Tip: Cream
- Switch washer: Black
- Neck Pickup: 490R
- Bridge Pickup: 490T
- Controls: 2 Volumes, 2 Tones & Toggle Switch
- Strings Gauge: .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046
- Case: Soft Shell Case Included
- Accessories: Includes Gibson Accessory Kit
- Weight: Approx. 7.5lbs
- Photos: Stock
- EXTRA: See it online? Buy in store? Ask Kaz for a gift
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.