Jackson X Series Rhoads RRX24, Laurel Fingerboard, Black with Neon Pink Bevels (Cosmetic Damage)
Jackson X Series Rhoads RRX24, Laurel Fingerboard, Black with Neon Pink Bevels (Cosmetic Damage) - ICJ2212411 is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
The Jackson® X Series models continue the metal legacy pioneered by the immortal Randy Rhoads. Regal and proud, the Jackson X Series Rhoads RRX24 offers fantastic tone, ultra-fast playability and unbelievable value for 21st century guitarists.
The RRX24 features a poplar body, through-body maple neck with graphite reinforcement and scarf joint, 12”-16” compound radius bound laurel fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and reverse Jackson pointed 6-in-line headstock.
Engineered for the modern metaller, a pair of active Seymour Duncan® Blackout pickups deliver searing tone that can be further shaped by two volume knobs, a single tone control and three-way blade switch. The RRX24 is also equipped with a recessed Floyd Rose® Special double-locking tremolo system for outstanding sustain and solid intonation.
Infused with spotlight-ready style, the RRX24 is available in several finishes: the Black with Neon Pink model features reverse neon pink sharkfin inlays and black hardware.
- Solidbody electric guitar with aggressive "V" design
- Active Seymour Duncan blackout humbuckers deliver searing, fluid leads with a warm, articulate tone
- Through-body maple neck provides incredible sustain
- 12"–16" compound-radius fingerboard yields ultra-fast playability
- Black hardware for an aggressive appearance
- Floyd Rose double-locking tremolo for twisting, bending, and dive-bombing
- No Case or Gig Bag Included
- Weight: Approx. 7.5lbs
- Stock Photos
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.