Scalloped X-bracing, herringbone trim and antique white binding offers a bold, complex tone and timeless style. Sitka spruce and East Indian rosewood pair with a sleek modified low-oval neck for a feel you won't want to put down and comfort that means you won't need to.
- 00-style guitar that's a treasure to look at and a dream to play
- A Sitka spruce top on an East Indian rosewood body delivers timeless acoustic tone
- Ebony fingerboard feels great and responds beautifully
- High-performance taper neck plays and feels amazing
- Molded Hardshell Case Included
- Weight: Approx. 4.5lbs
- Stock Photos
- BODY SIZE: 000-14 Fret
- FINISH TOP: Gloss
- CONSTRUCTION: Dovetail Neck Joint
- BACK AND SIDE FINISH: Gloss
- BRACING PATTERN: X-Brace
- SCALE LENGTH: 24.9"
- BRACE SHAPE: Scalloped
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT NUT: 1 3/4''
- TOP MATERIAL: Sitka Spruce
- NECK SHAPE: Modified Low Oval
- BACK MATERIAL: East Indian Rosewood
- NECK TAPER: High-Performance Taper
- SIDE MATERIAL: East Indian Rosewood
- ELECTRONICS: Optional
- TOP COLOR: Aging Toner
- BRIDGE STYLE: Modern Belly - Drop in Saddle
- BINDING: Antique White
- BRIDGE STRING SPACING: 2 5/32"
- TOP INLAY MATERIAL: Bold Herringbone
- BRIDGE MATERIAL: Ebony
- TOP DETAIL: None
- BRIDGE PIN MATERIAL: White Plastic
- PICKGUARD: Tortoise Pattern
- BRIDGE PIN DOTS: Faux Tortoise
- PICKGUARD INLAY: None
- SADDLE: Compensated Bone
- ROSETTE: Multi-Stripe
- SADDLE RADIUS: 16"
- BRACE MATERIAL: Sitka Spruce
- BACK AND SIDES COLOR: None
- BRACE SIZE: 5/16"
- BACK DETAIL: None
- BACK PURFLING/STRIP: Style 28
- BACK INLAY MATERIAL: Multi-Stripe
- HEELCAP: Antique White
- SIDE DETAIL: None
- ENDPIECE: Antique White
- SIDE INLAY MATERIAL: None
- ENDPIECE INLAY: Multi-Stripe
- NECK MATERIAL: Select Hardwood
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL: Ebony
- FINISH NECK: Satin
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT 12TH FRET: 2 1/8''
- NECK COLOR: Dark Mahogany
- FINGERBOARD INLAY STYLE: Diamonds and Squares Long Pattern
- NUMBER OF FRETS TOTAL: 20
- FINGERBOARD INLAY MATERIAL: Abalone
- NECK JOINS BODY AT: 14th Fret
- FINGERBOARD BINDING MATERIAL: None
- SIDE DOTS: White
- HEADSTOCK SHAPE: Solid with Square Taper and Diamond
- TUNING MACHINES: Nickel Open Gear
- HEADPLATE MATERIAL: East Indian Rosewood
- KNOB: Butterbean
- HEADPLATE LOGO STYLE: Script Old Style Overlay
- NUT MATERIAL: Bone
- HEADPLATE BINDING MATERIAL: None
- HEADPLATE DETAIL: None
- CASE: Molded Hardshell
- LABEL: None
- PLEKED: True
01 - 2554215
03 - 2559999040822RK
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.