TAYLOR 514CE LTD BKW/CEDR BLACKWOOD/CEDAR
The Taylor 514ce LTD Grand Auditorium acoustic-electric guitar features a combination of tonewoods that will inspire you and take your playing in new directions.
The pairing of western red cedar and figured Tasmanian blackwood creates a tone that is warm and inviting; it has the extra shimmer and chime of Koa, but with a warm, played-in sound. The Taylor V-Class bracing lets the top vibrate more freely and adds a touch of responsiveness as you play. Featuring a mature sound with rich character, additional appointments to the 514ce LTD include an abalone rosette, grained ivoroid binding, wood fiber inlays, and Taylor ES2 electronics.
Comes with a deluxe hardshell case.
- Western red cedar top with figured Tasmanian blackwood back and sides
- Tropical mahogany neck in a Taylor standard profile
- Genuine African ebony fingerboard and bridge
- Taylor ES2 electronics
- Body type: Taylor Grand Auditorium with Venetian cutaway
- Top wood: Western red cedar
- Back & sides: Figured Tasmanian blackwood
- Bracing pattern: V-Class bracing with relief rout
- Body finish: Gloss
- Neck shape: Taylor Standard profile
- Nut width: 1.75" (44.5 mm)
- Fingerboard: Genuine West African ebony
- Neck wood: Tropical mahogany
- Scale length: 25-1/2"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin
- Bridge: Genuine African ebony
- Saddle & nut: Micarta saddle; TUSQ nut
- Pickup/preamp: Expression System 2 Professional Audio-Grade
- EQ/Tuner: Volume, active Treble and Bass
- Special features: Onboard phase switch
- Tuning machines: Taylor nickel tuners with nickel buttons
- Orientation: Right-handed
- Number of strings: 6 string
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Weight: Approx. 5lbs
- Photos: Stock
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.