Pianos & Keyboards
The PSR-SX900 is the flagship in the PSR-SX Series. Surpassed only by the Genos, this power-house songwriting and performance keyboard features never before seen speaker technology, pro-level connectivity, and a completely redesigned user interface.
The top-of-the-line in the PSR-SX Series, the PSR-SX900 delivers the best and most available in its class of Arranger Workstations today.
With a completely redesigned sound system, user interface, new assignable functions, Joystick and Live Controllers, you can completely tailor the functions and sounds of PSR-SX900, making your creativity positively limitless.
BE INSPIRED AS YOU INSPIRE
Perfect for songwriting, the PSR-SX900 is packed with rhythmic patterns (called "Styles") spanning many genres, making it ideal for creating the accompaniment to your musical ideas and an invaluable inspiration for your next composition or arrangement. Together with a tremendous range of expressive sounds and vocal harmony, the PSR-SX900 is your ultimate and inspirational musical partner.
POWERFUL CONTROL OVER YOUR LIVE PERFORMANCE
The Joystick allows for maximum expressive control
The Joystick controller offers intuitive pitch and modulation control, allowing for rapid trills, expressive pitch bends and fully managed modulation. The Modulation Hold button above the Joystick let's you lock your modulation choice, so you can focus on pitch bends, or on your playing.
Expansive Soundfield Speakers
The onboard Expansive Soundfield Speakers ensure your performance sounds full and balanced no matter where your audience is. The innovative design of the speaker diaphragm provides a crisp, high-quality tone with high-definition response and balanced sound to a broad listening area.
New Keyboard Action - FSB Keyboard
The new FSB Keyboard offers remarkable playability thanks to its heavier initial key resistance and greater key travel. The refined keyboard structure, with an adjusted fulcrum, allows you to play comfortably even on the backs of the keys whilst upgraded components suppress horizontal key movement.
Studio Quality Output
The audio output of the PSR-SX900 has been designed to deliver the highest quality sound from your keyboard. The new Digital Audio Converter (DAC) ensures highly detailed sound across a wide frequency range, making your recordings or performances sound absolutely professional.
PSR-SX900 features four sub line-out connections giving you greater control over your signal routing. You can send bass Voices through to a separate speaker, or send the metronome click to your drummer's headphones. The flexibility is there to for you to explore.
Style Section Reset
When playing with Styles, easily jump to the beginning of the bar by pressing the [RESET/TAP TEMPO] button. This Style Section Reset is particularly handy when accompanying singers or when playing music with varying time signatures.
PSR-SX900 is packed with a comprehensive and sonically stunning set of authentic Voices. With over 1,393 instrument sounds, PSR-SX900 gives you the tools to play them more naturally and with greater expressiveness. The sound of the new drums, derived from the Revo! Drums of Genos, brings new levels of authenticity to your performance.
Accompaniment and rhythmic backing patterns (called "Styles") cover a wide range of musical genres, including pop, jazz, and many more. Styles let you single-handedly recreate the sound of a full band or orchestra.
Applying Effects to the Microphone Sound
With a microphone connected to the PSR-SX900 you can easily apply various Vocal Harmony effects to your voice. You can also use the Synth Vocoder to graft your voice onto a synthesizer creating unusual machine‐like or robotic effects, as well as unique choir sounds. As you sing into the mic, these sounds are affected by what you play on the keyboard.
Add some flavor to your performance
The Multi Pads can be used to play a number of short pre-recorded rhythmic and melodic sequences and loops that allow you to add impact and variety to your keyboard performance.
Audio Link Multi Pad
Multi Pads not only work with MIDI data, but also allow you to create unique, new pad content with your own audio (WAV) data for playing back during your performance.
COMPLETE CONTROL OVER YOUR MUSIC
The 7" touch display and new graphic user interface provide intuitive control over the instrument's powerful features.
While performing, you often need to act fast to access certain features. Assignable Functions make it easy to do just that. Choose from a range of functions to assign to one of six panel buttons, or to the Live Control knobs, pedals or the Home Shortcut menu, and then instantly recall your desired function with a single touch.
Styles are made up of many instrument Parts, such as drums, bass, guitar, piano etc. In Style Assembly it’s easy to explore, audition and combine Parts from any Style to create your own personal accompaniments.
The Chord Looper lets you record and loop a chord sequence, freeing your left hand so you can play two-handed passages, or manipulate sounds with any of the various assignable controllers.
Playlist and Registration Memory
Playlist makes it easy to manage and call up your songs and the related settings, no matter how large your repertoire. Organize Registration Memories into convenient Playlists for instant recall during performance.
Let your music take you to new places
Voice & Style Expansion Packs enable you to customize the PSR with a wide range of additional content from all over the world. When loaded into the keyboard, you can instantly access authentic new sounds, rhythms and backing in the musical style of your choice.
Use Yamaha Expansion Manager to create individual expansion data sets containing content from various packs. You can even create your own voices based on your sample library.
- Loaded with premium content from Yamaha's flagship Genos workstation
- Yamaha 61-note synth keyboard with 4 selectable velocity curves
- Multi Pads Creator (4 pads, 329 banks)
- AWM (Advanced Wave Memory) Stereo Sampling; 128-note polyphony
- 1337 Voices + 56 Drum/SFX Kits + 480 XG Voices
- 525 Styles, including 463 Pro, 46 Session, 6 Free Play, and 10 DJ
- 7" TFT Wide VGA LCD color touchscreen gives you immediate access to Voice and Style assignments, features, and settings
- Joystick Controller facilitates a wide variety of pitch and modulation combinations
- Onboard FX, including Reverb, Chorus, Variation Effect, Insertion Effect, Master Compressor, Master EQ, Part EQ, and Mic/Guitar FX (Noise Gate, Compressor, 3-band EQ)
- Vocal Harmony and Synth Vocoder (54 Preset + 60 User)
- Voice Expansion (approximately 1GB); Style Expansion (internal memory)
- Assignable real-time control knobs let you filter and tweak your sound like an analog synth
- 16-track song recorder/player lets you create full arrangements and play back songs via Step, Multitrack, or Quick Recording
- Accompaniment Styles add a "backing band" to your performances while you remain in control of chord changes and arrangement
- AWM Stereo Sampling re-creates natural instrument sound in stereo
- Voice & Style Expansion Packs let you customize your workstation with a wide range of additional content from across the globe
- MP3 Lyric Display shows lyrics of MP3 songs with lyric data attached, including thousands of karaoke titles
- Display lyrics on an external display via optional USB display adapter
- XG compatibility lets you play and interact with thousands of songs from yamahamusicsoft.com
- USB audio recording and playback (WAV format, with Time Stretch, Pitch Shift, and Vocal Cancel) captures to or plays back performances from a USB flash drive
- Onboard Metronome; Tempo Range, Transpose, Tuning, Octave Button, 9 Scale Types + Sub Scale setting
- Onboard 2-way stereo speaker system: 15W + 10W x 2
- Internal User Memory: approximately 4GB
- MIDI DIN I/O; 3.5mm Stereo Aux IN; 1/4" Main Out (L/L+R, R); Aux Out (1, 2)
- 1/4" microphone/guitar input
- Sustain Pedal jack, Articulation Pedal jack (function assignable)
- USB-to-Host, USB-to-Device (x 2)
- Included Music Rest, Owner's Manual, PA300C power supply
- Stock Photos
01 - UCCH01111
01 - UCCH01112060222RK
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.