PreSonus HP2 Personal Headphone Amplifier
PreSonus HP2 Personal Headphone Amplifier is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
One for the road.
Portable and compact, the HP2 gives you all you need to drive your headphones or in-ears without complicating your setup. It sports two XLR line-level inputs and one stereo 1/8-inch headphone output with volume control. Operation can be switched between stereo and mono, and a Pan knob is provided. Like all PreSonus gear, it’s built to take the rigors of life on the road. And it mounts on a microphone stand or clips to your belt. Simple, easy to use, built to travel, has the right features, sounds great. That’s how we roll at PreSonus.
Power all night long.
When you’re playing an extra long show or two shows back-to-back, having to stop and change batteries on your headphone amp is a hassle you don’t need. No worries! HP2 stands for 'Has Power 2 Spare.' The HP2 can be powered with an external DC power supply or a nine-volt battery that lasts more than seven hours and includes an LED battery indicator. So you can play those extra-long gigs and hear your monitor mix perfectly—all night long.
- 9V Battery or DC-powered, stereo headphone amplifier
- Inputs: 2 female XLR connectors, Output: stereo, 1/8" phone connector
- Volume and Pan control knobs, Stereo/Mono operation switch
- Battery-health LED indicators
- Includes belt clip, microphone stand mount socket, 2m cable
- Perfect for driving wired in-ear monitors (IEMs), as well as headphones
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.