Epiphone Hummingbird Acoustic/Electric, Aged Cherry Sunburst Gloss
The Hummingbird™ is one of the most instantly-recognizable and remarkable acoustic guitars ever built.
The new Epiphone Inspired by Gibson™ Hummingbird blends solid woods, vintage appointments, and a Fishman® Sonicore under-saddle pickup and Sonitone preamp. Outfitted with gold Epiphone Deluxe tuners, top and back multi-ply binding, Kalamazoo style headstock, and a bone nut and saddle, it's available in an Aged Heritage Cherry Sunburst Gloss finishe.
A battery is not included. To power your pickup, you will need a 9-volt battery.
- Body Styles: Square Shoulder
- Body Shape: Square Shouldered Dreadnought
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back: Solid Mahogany
- Side: Solid Mahogany
- Bracing: Quarter Sawn Spruce
- Binding: Ivory and Black 6-ply (top) and 4-ply (back)
- Body Finish: Aged Gloss
- Profile: Rounded "C"
- Scale Length: 628.0 mm / 24.724 in
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 305.0 mm / 12.007 in
- Fret Count: 20
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 43.0 mm / 1.692 in
- Inlays: Mother of Pearl Split Parallelogram
- Joint: Glued in, Tapered Dovetail Set Neck
- Finish: Gold
- Bridge: Reverse Belly - Indian Laurel
- Saddle Material: Bone
- Tuning Machines: Epiphone Deluxe with press in gold bushings
- Pickguard: Hummingbird Tortoise Shell with Graphics : Epoxy Style
- Truss Rod: Dual Action
- Truss Rod Cover: 2-Ply, HUMMINGBIRD in white
- Bridge Pins: Ivory
- Strap Buttons: 2 - bottom and side of heel
- Under Saddle Pickup: Fishman Sonicore
- Controls: Fishman Sonitone Soundhole Volume and Tone controls
- Output Jack: 1/4" Endpin Jack
- Preamp: Fishman Sonitone
- Strings Gauge: Gibson Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Strings .012, .016, .024w, .032, .042, .053
- Case: Not Included
- Weight: Approx. 5lbs
- Photos: Stock
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.