Gibson Les Paul Standard '50s Electric Guitar, Tobacco Burst
A Classic, Reborn
The new Les Paul Standard returns to the classic design that made it relevant, played and loved -- shaping sound across generations and genres of music. It pays tribute to Gibson's Golden Era of innovation and brings authenticity back to life.
The Les Paul Standard 50's has a solid mahogany body with a maple top, a rounded 50's-style mahogany neck with a rosewood fingerboard and trapezoid inlays. It's equipped with an ABR-1, the classic-style Tune-O-Matic bridge, aluminum stop bar tailpiece, vintage deluxe tuners with keystone buttons, and aged gold tophat knobs. The calibrated Burstbucker 1 (neck) and Burstbucker 2 (bridge) pickups are loaded with AlNiCo II magnets, audio taper potentiometers and orange drop capacitors.
- Body Styles: Les Paul
- Body Shape: Les Paul
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top: Maple
- Body Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Weight Relief: None
- Profile: 50s Vintage
- Scale Length: 628.65 mm / 24.75 in
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 304.8 mm / 12 in
- Fret Count: 22
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Graph Tech
- Nut Width: 43.05 mm / 1.694 in
- End Of Board Width: 57.4 mm / 2.259 in
- Inlays: Acrylic Trapezoids
- Finish: Nickel
- Bridge: ABR-1 Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece: Aluminum Stop Bar
- Tuning Machines: Vintage Deluxe w/ Keystone Buttons
- Pickguard: Cream
- Control Knobs: Gold Top Hats w/ Pointers
- Switch Tip: Amber
- Switch washer: Cream
- Jack Plate Cover: Cream
- Neck Pickup: Burstbucker 1
- Bridge Pickup: Burstbucker 2
- Controls: 2 Volumes, 2 Tones & Toggle Switch (Hand-wired with Orange Drop Capacitors)
- Strings Gauge: .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046
- Case: Hard Shell Case Included
- Accessories: Includes Gibson Accessory Kit
- Weight: Approx. 9lbs
- Photos: Stock
- EXTRA: See it online? Buy in store? Ask Kaz for a gift
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.