The 000-28 Modern Deluxe is packed with vintage appointments, custom features, and modern technology. A Sitka spruce VINTAGE TONE SYSTEM® (VTS) top, dovetail neck joint, and natural protein glue construction deliver the rich, fully-aged Martin tone that has inspired generations.
European flamed maple binding, stylish gold frets, gold open-gear tuners, and a unique 1930s-style script logo inlaid in pearl on the headstock give it a look to match its sound. Ultra-modern features like Liquidmetal® bridge pins with red dots and a composite carbon fiber bridgeplate, boost volume, making this a guitar players dream.
The 000-28 Modern Deluxe comes with a hardshell case and is strung with Martin Authentic Acoustic Lifespan® 2.0 light gauge strings.
- BODY SIZE: 000-14 Fret
- FINISH TOP: Gloss
- CONSTRUCTION: Dovetail Neck Joint
- BACK AND SIDE FINISH: Gloss
- BRACING PATTERN: X-Brace
- SCALE LENGTH: 24.9"
- BRACE SHAPE: Scalloped
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT NUT: 1 3/4''
- TOP MATERIAL: Sitka Spruce with VTS
- NECK SHAPE: Vintage Deluxe
- BACK MATERIAL: East Indian Rosewood
- NECK TAPER: High-Performance Taper
- SIDE MATERIAL: East Indian Rosewood
- ELECTRONICS: No
- TOP COLOR: Clear
- BRIDGE STYLE: Modern Belly - Drop in Saddle
- BINDING: European Flamed Maple
- BRIDGE STRING SPACING: 2 5/32"
- TOP INLAY MATERIAL: Bold Herringbone
- BRIDGE MATERIAL: Ebony
- TOP DETAIL: None
- BRIDGE PIN MATERIAL: Liquidmetal®
- PICKGUARD: Tortoise Pattern
- BRIDGE PIN DOTS: Red Acrylic
- PICKGUARD INLAY: None
- SADDLE: Compensated Bone
- ROSETTE: Style 28 Multi-Stripe
- SADDLE RADIUS: 16"
- BRACE MATERIAL: Adirondack Spruce with VTS
- BACK AND SIDES COLOR: None
- BRACE SIZE: 1/4"
- BACK DETAIL: None
- BACK PURFLING/STRIP: Zig-Zag Authentic
- BACK INLAY MATERIAL: Multi-Stripe
- HEELCAP: European Flamed Maple
- SIDE DETAIL: None
- ENDPIECE: European Flamed Maple
- SIDE INLAY MATERIAL: None
- ENDPIECE INLAY: Multi-Stripe
- NECK MATERIAL: Genuine Mahogany
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL: Ebony
- FINISH NECK: Satin
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT 12TH FRET: 2 1/8''
- NECK COLOR: Dark Mahogany
- FINGERBOARD INLAY STYLE: Diamonds and Squares Long Pattern
- NUMBER OF FRETS TOTAL: 20
- FINGERBOARD INLAY MATERIAL: Abalone
- NECK JOINS BODY AT: 14th Fret
- FINGERBOARD BINDING MATERIAL: None
- SIDE DOTS: Abalone
- HEADSTOCK SHAPE: Solid with Square Taper and Diamond
- TUNING MACHINES: Gold Open Gear
- HEADPLATE MATERIAL: East Indian Rosewood
- KNOB: Butterbean
- HEADPLATE LOGO STYLE: Stylized Script Inlay
- NUT MATERIAL: Bone
- HEADPLATE BINDING MATERIAL: None
- HEADPLATE DETAIL: None
- Martin Hardshell Case Included
- Weight: Approx. 4.2lbs
- Stock Photos
01 - 2565617
01 - 2585516040822RK - 042622RK
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.