Yamaha MG12XU 12-Input Mixer with Built-In FX and 2-In/2-Out USB Interface
Channels 1-8 are each equipped with D-PRE mic preamps, 3-band EQ, pan control and a high pass filter. The D-PRE mic preamps feature an inverted Darlington circuit and switchable 48V phantom power for use with dynamic and condenser microphones. Channels 1-4 each also feature 26dB attenuation switches for use with loud sound sources such as guitar amplifiers and drums.
The MG12XU mixer has XLR and TRS stereo outs for connecting to your PA system or monitor speakers. It also has a 1/4" headphone output with level control for personal monitoring, as well as additional TRS 1/4" stereo monitor outs for sending to powered speakers, amplifiers or devices such as digital recorders.
Each of the MG12XU's channels feature a dedicated FX bus send level and there are 24 effects presets to choose from. The overall level of the FX bus is controlled by the dedicated FX return level control. Providing reverbs, delays, phaser, flanger, chorus, tremolo, auto-wah, distortion and more, these effects can be used to help vocals and instruments sit better in your mix.
- USB works with PC, Mac and the iPad (2 or later) through the Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit / Lightning to USB Camera Adapter
- Includes Cubase AI DAW software (download)
- Two TRS auxiliary outputs with send level controls on each channel (Aux 1 has dedicated send level, FX Bus send feeds into AUX 2) for routing aux mixes to external devices such as reverb units or monitor mixers
- Two group buses (one stereo) with overall level control fader and dedicated outputs for creating a sub mix such as a drum group, or for routing select elements of a mix to outboard equipment
- 3-band EQ on channels 1-8 and 2-band EQ on channels 9-12
- Pan/balance control on each channel
- One-knob compressor on channels 1-4 to smooth out the dynamics of vocals and instruments to help them sit better in your mix
- Rugged metal chassis built to withstand wear and tear
- Internal universal power supply for worldwide use
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.