BOSS BMIDI-PB1 Multi-Directional MIDI Cable 1 ft.
BOSS BMIDI-PB1 Multi-Directional MIDI Cable 1 ft. is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Space-Saving MIDI Cable with Multi-Directional Connectors
MIDI cable, 1 ft./30 cm length. Also available in 2 ft./60 cm (BMIDI-PB2) and 3 ft./1 m (BMIDI-PB3) lengths.
Outfitted with versatile multi-directional connectors, BOSS BMIDI-PB cables make it easy to optimize space on your pedalboard while connecting MIDI devices. Our custom three-way design lets you direct and lock each cable end as needed, either at 90-degrees or straight out like a traditional MIDI cable. The cable is both flexible and durable, with oxygen-free copper wire providing clean data transfer and maximum noise rejection. BMIDI-PB cables are perfect partners for BOSS 500 series pedals, ES-5 and ES-8 switching systems, and any other devices equipped with standard 5-pin MIDI I/O.
- 5-pin MIDI cable with multi-directional connectors
- Adjust and lock the cable exit direction in one of three positions by rotating the cap on the connector
- All 5 pins wired for compatibility with all standard MIDI devices
- Four-conductor oxygen-free copper wire
- High-density oxygen-free copper shielding
- Three different lengths for various pedal configurations
- Lifetime guarantee
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.