Guild M-140 Westerly Collection Concert Size Acoustic Guitar, Natural
With its comfortable body and distinctive voice, the M-140 provides excellent balance and a delicate tone. Built with a solid Sitka spruce top and solid African mahogany back and sides, the M-140’s 24 ¾” scale length and 1 ¾” nut width on a vintage shaped Guild neck make this concert size guitar easy to play.
The M-140 features a bone nut and saddle, mother-of-pearl rosette, and period-correct tortoiseshell pickguard. This model also showcases Guild’s iconic Chesterfield headstock emblem reminiscent of 1960s Guilds, and includes Guild’s new premium acoustic gig bag.
- Body Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Body Back: Solid African Mahogany
- Body Sides: Solid African Mahogany
- Body Shape: Concert
- Bracing: Scalloped Sitka Spruce
- Rosette: Three Ring with Mother-of-Pearl Center
- Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Depth Upper Bout: 3 1/2″ (89mm)
- Body Depth Lower Bout: 4″ (101mm)
- Body Length: 18″ (457mm)
- Body Width Lower Bout: 13 3/4″ (350 mm)
- Body Width Upper Bout: 10 1/4″ (260 mm)
- Overall Guitar Length: 39″ (991mm)
- Guitar Weight: 3.6 lb / 1.7 kg
- Body Binding: Ivory ABS
- Top Purfling: Black / Ivory / Black / Ivory
- Neck Material: African Mahogany
- Neck Shape: C Shape
- Scale Length: 24 3/4″ (629mm)
- Nut Width: 1 3/4″ (44.5mm)
- Nut Material: Bone
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 16″ (406mm)
- Fingerboard Inlays: 5mm Dots – Mother-Of-Pearl
- # of Frets: 20
- Tuning Machines: Guild Vintage 18 Open Gear Tuners – Nickel
- Hardware Finish/Plating: Nickel-Plated
- Truss Rod: Dual Action
- Truss Rod Wrench: 4mm Allen Key
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Bridge String Spacing: 2 1/4″ (57 mm)
- Saddle: Bone
- Bridge Pins: Ivory Colored Plastic with Black Dot
- Strings: D’Addario EXP16 Coated Phosphor Bronze, Light, 12-53
- Case or Gig Bag: Guild Premium Acoustic Gig Bag Included
- Strap Buttons: Nickel
- Pickguard: Tortoiseshell
- Stock Photos
01 - G32119177
03 - G32117228
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.