Electro-Voice RE20 Broadcast Microphone with Variable-D
Electro-Voice RE20 Broadcast Microphone with Variable-D is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
The RE20 dynamic cardioid microphone is truly an industry standard, a firm favorite for broadcasting, podcasting, and sound engineering worldwide. Its popularity also extends into music production as a premium grade instrument microphone. Its Variable-D design and heavy-duty internal pop filter excel for close-in voice work, while an internal element shock-mount reduces vibration-induced noise.
- The classic sound of FM radio voices
- Smooth, natural and controlled sonic character
- Variable-D for minimal proximity effect
- True cardioid with no coloration at 180-degrees off-axis
- Voice tailored frequency response
- Studio condenser-like performance
- Large diaphragm dynamic element
- Humbucking coil guards against line hum
- Mid-bass tone-shaping switch
- Stock Photos
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.