Novation Circuit Tracks Standalone Groovebox
AMERICAN MUSIC & SOUND
Circuit Tracks is an extraordinary standalone groovebox for the modern producer. With two refined polyphonic digital synth tracks, four drum tracks, creative FX and on-the-go capabilities, it’s the perfect hands-on device for the agile music maker.
Fast, intuitive and straightforward, Circuit Tracks’ workflow lets you create instinctively, without hesitation. No complex menus or scrolling, just creativity accelerated. Build intricate synth parts and load your own samples with ease, effortlessly construct sequences, douse everything with FX and keep inspired — and make the music you want to make.
Built for performers
Engineered for immediacy and pure creative expression, Circuit Tracks is a performer’s dream. Velocity-sensitive pads and tactile control with customisable patches bring you closer to your music for maximum enjoyment. Define your sound by going off-grid with microtiming, and keep evolving with probability and pattern mutate.
Go where music takes you
Circuit Tracks takes you places, whether in the studio, on stage or off the grid. Rugged, compact build and a rechargeable battery makes Circuit Tracks the perfect travel partner, so it’s never too far away when inspiration hits.
Equally at home alone or among other music machines, Circuit Tracks is a versatile team player. Full-size MIDI in, out, and thru, plus analogue sync out, complements other gear. Two MIDI sequencer tracks let you control and program your external equipment from drum machines to effects units. Audio inputs let you bring all your sounds into the Circuit Tracks environment. Outputs provide monitoring options for all occasions.
Circuit Tracks’ two polyphonic synth engines let you experiment, expand your creative capabilities and define your sonic palette. Hundreds of artist-made presets, you’ll have the perfect jumping-off point into moulding a unique sound. Load in over three minutes of audio per pack from a microSD card, then shape your samples to perfection across the drum tracks.
Supercharged by Components
Delve into the synth engine on screen, create your own patches with custom macros, load samples, make MIDI templates, backup projects, and get new artist-made sounds using Components, Novation's online companion.
- Two synth tracks, two MIDI tracks and four drum tracks: everything you need to create and perform music
- Lose yourself in a hands-on production workflow. Let your creativity thrive.
- Create 32-step patterns, which can be chained to create sequences up to 256 steps in length, per track. Assign patterns to scenes to arrange and perform full-length songs. Go off-grid with microtiming, and keep your music evolving with probability and pattern mutate.
- Expand your sonic capabilities with two refined polyphonic digital synth tracks. Load your own samples and shape them to perfection across drum tracks.
- Pilot your studio with two dedicated MIDI tracks, capable of sending notes and CC automation.
- Douse synths, drums, and incoming audio in lush reverb and delay. Then make your mix pump with sidechain and punch with the master compressor.
- Connect to your studio with full-size five-pin MIDI in, out, and thru, and analogue sync out. Apply effects to two audio inputs, and listen through stereo out or with headphones.
- Insert a microSD card to save and recall thousands of synth patches, samples and projects. Load in over three minutes worth of audio across 64 samples slots, alongside 128 patches and 64 projects per pack.
- The built-in rechargeable battery provides up to four hours of battery life, so you can make beats on the move.
- Novation Components is the online companion that lets you delve into the synth engine, load samples and backup projects.
- USB-C to USB-A cable, USB power supply Included, safety information.
- Circuit Tracks is class compliant so it will work with any modern Mac or Windows PC.
- Stock Photos
- 32 RGB backlit velocity sensitive pads
- 28 RGB backlit tactile click buttons
- Power button with charge status LED
- USB-C socket
- Kensington MiniSaver slot
- MicroSD card slot
- 3x MIDI DIN (In, Out, Thru)
- 3.5mm sync out
- 2x Mono audio in
- L/R Stereo out
- Headphones out
- 8x endless encoders with RGB indicators
- Master volume pot
- Master filter pot with centre detent
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.