PreSonus® Eris-series studio monitors are used worldwide by audio engineers who need to hear every detail of their recordings. Ideal for gaming and home video production, the Eris E3.5 employs the same technology as the larger Eris models to deliver studio-quality sound, with a smooth and accurate frequency response. Yet they're compact enough to fit almost anywhere.
Every Eris ® -series studio monitor uses a woven composite, low-frequency driver. The weave and nature of the Eris E3.5's 3.5-inch woofer result in a more constant dispersion pattern throughout the frequency range, resulting in less time-smeared audio and cleaner overall sound.
The Eris E3.5 is equipped with a one-inch silk-dome tweeter that produces a smooth and refined sound, accurately reproducing transients and high frequencies. The tweeter is designed to radiate sound with a fairly wide dispersion pattern, creating a large optimal listening area or “sweet spot” so you can move around and still hear everything accurately.
A speaker's response is affected by where you place it and the acoustics of your space. That's why Eris E3.5 active media reference monitors offer easy-to-adjust high- and low-frequency controls. A convenient front-panel volume knob sets both the speaker level and the integrated headphone amplifier level. Be careful with that volume knob, though: Eris E3.5s are driven by an onboard 25 watt / side power amplifier and can get a lot louder than you may expect, while still delivering clear, accurate audio.
With three different types of audio inputs, it's easy to feed audio to your Eris monitors from a mixer, an interface, a media player, or almost any other line-level source. The Eris E3.5 is equipped with rear-panel, ¼-inch TRS and RCA inputs, as well as front-panel, ⅛-inch, stereo unbalanced line inputs for use with mobile audio devices. With this selection, you'll have no problem hooking your Eris speakers up with virtually any line-level source, including your smartphone or tablet. The loud, clear, front-panel headphone amplifier lets you work and play in stealth mode without disturbing your housemates.
Like all PreSonus ® monitor speakers, the Eris E3.5 offers consistent, accurate listening, with the smooth and even frequency response that has made Eris monitors popular around the world. Their compact and powerful design makes them an ideal solution for any small space.
Want extra-deep low end? Pair compact Eris E3.5s with our Eris Sub8 active subwoofer for a perfectly matched, full-range sound system that fits almost anywhere.
Did you know? PreSonus studio monitors and media reference monitors include a special edition of Studio Magic, a suite of over $1000 USD worth of music software including Studio One Prime and more plug-ins, loops, virtual instruments, effects, and tutorials than you may ever need. The Magic edition of Studio One Prime is compatible with all of the included plug-ins, of course, and because they're included in VST, AU, and AAX formats, you can also use them in any DAW you’d like.
It doesn't matter if you’re working on your first podcast episode or your tenth Grammy—you'll find yourself conjuring from the book of Studio Magic sooner than later. Have fun!
Components and construction
- 3.5-inch (89 mm), woven composite, low-frequency transducer
- 1-inch (25 mm), ultra-low-mass, silk-dome, high-frequency transducer
- Rear-firing acoustic port for superior bass-frequency reproduction
- Optimized, resonance-suppressing internal bracing
- High- and low-frequency tuning controls
- Front-panel Volume control for speakers and headphone amplifier
Power and safety
- 50 watt (25W/side), Class AB biamplification
- RF interference, output current limiting, over-temperature, transient, and subsonic protection
- Amplifier “soft start” feature eliminates popping on power-up
- Internal power supply with IEC connector
- Power switch with on/off LED
Inputs and outputs
- Balanced ¼-inch TRS, unbalanced 1/8-inch stereo, and RCA inputs
- Integrated stereo headphone amplifier with front-panel 1/8-inch output
- Speaker wire
- 1/8-inch TRS to Stereo RCA cable
- Stereo RCA to Stereo TS cable
- Studio One®Prime and Studio Magic Software Suite ($1,000 value!)
- 1- Stereo 1/8"2- Balanced ¼” TRS2- Unbalanced RCA
- Frequency Response80 Hz - 20 kHzCrossover Frequency2.8 kHzAmplifier Power25W/speakerLF Driver3.5"HF Driver1” silk domePeak SPL (@ 1 meter)100 dBInput Impedance10 kΩ
- Volume RangeA-type taperMF ControlVariable (-6 to +6 dB, center 100 Hz)HF ControlVariable (-6 to +6 dB, center 10 kHz)
- RF interferenceOutput-current limitingOver-temperatureTurn-on/off transientSubsonic filterExternal mains fuse
- 100-120V ~50/60 Hz or 220-240V ~50/60 Hz
- Vinyl-laminated, medium-density fiberboard
01 - 211003645
01 - 211003646
01 - 211007671
01 - 211007672
01 - 211007889
01 - 211007890
01 - 211007898
03 - 211203922
03 - 211203923
03 - 211203924
03 - E35D200827350
03 - E35D211202957
03 - E35D211202958
12092021RK - 051922RK
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.